[NEohioPAL] Theatre Camp

magicaltheatre at aol.com magicaltheatre at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 15:19:36 PDT 2010

K.I.D. Camp at Magical Theatre Company
July 5 - 16, 2010

Magical Theatre Company, Northeast Ohio’s professional resident and touring theatre for young audiences and families, announces it’s highly-successful two-week day camp to be held July 5 through 16, 2010.  Kids attending K.I.D. (Kids In Drama) Camp will have the opportunity to learn drama, music, and dance skills as they prepare for a performance on July 16th.  Geared to busy family life, K.I.D. Camp will run Monday through Friday for two weeks, with classes and rehearsals from 9:00 am until 4:05 pm. Mornings are spent rotating between age-appropriate classes in acting, singing and dancing, and the afternoon is filled with rehearsing a rollicking show-biz revue.  It's learning and FUN in a terrific two-week camp session!  The cast of campers, ages 7 to 17, will be performing Silos to Skyscrapers – a new and exciting revue featuring scenes and songs that celebrate both country and city life.  With a staff of professional directors, choreographers and musical director, Magical Theatre Company offers an exciting experience filled with both hard work and fun! The staff includes: Holly Barkdoll, Dennis O'Connell, Marge Adler, and Allison Prucha. Tuition for K.I.D. Camp is $375.00 per student.  Registration deadline is May 14th.   K.I.D. Camp will be held at Copley High School, which is located at 3807 Ridgewood Road in Copley, Ohio.  For more information and/or to register your young actor(s), please call Magical Theatre Company at (330) 848-3708 or see our website: www.magicaltheatre.org

Holly Barkdoll
Co-Producing Director
Magical Theatre Company
(330) 848-3708