[NEohioPAL] Farce of the Living Dead: a Romantic Zommedia Benefit Event

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Apr 2 21:18:44 PDT 2010

Cancer doesn't sleep. Neither do zombies.

So <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>The
Confused Greenies are holding a benefit to
support the American Cancer Society's
<http://studentaffairs.case.edu/events/relayforlife/>Relay
For Life with a Dinner & Three Shows, TONIGHT
(Saturday, April 3) in
<http://wiki.case.edu/Amasa_Stone_Chapel>Amasa
Stone Chapel (10940 Euclid Ave, across from
Severance Orchestra Hall) on the
<http://www.case.edu/>Case Western Reserve University campus.

Crawl, stumble, creep, or shamble to our
<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-03-27_Zommedia.html>Farce
of the Living Dead: a Romantic
<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-03-27_Zommedia.html>Zommedia,
an original improvisational romantic zombie
comedy at 6:01pm and 9:01pm . At 8:01pm you can
learn how to
<http://www.notacon.org/speakers.html#ZombieApocalypse>Survive
the Zombie Apocalypse with a special preview by
the <http://securityjustice.com/>Security Justice
<http://securityjustice.com/>Podcast of the
<http://www.notacon.org/>Notacon presentation .

All three performances are free and open to the
public but we encourage you to join our $5
Spaghetti Dinner & Bake Sale - 100% of the
proceeds will go to support the Relay!  Three
shows for the price of nothing and an
all-you-get-dinner for the price of helping to battle cancer!

The Confused Greenies have joined with Cleveland
State University's
<http://dxp-csuohio.weebly.com/>Delta Xi Phi
Multicultural Sorority as part of a
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10OH?pg=team&fr_id=23458&team_id=589228>relay
team - and we encourage you to join a team too,
maybe ours, or donate to this cause!

forever foolish,
--Jess

Jess Rudolph, Capocomico of:
The Confused Greenies - the Greatest, Loudest,
and Most Pompous Commedia dell'Arte troupe at Case Western Reserve University
i Verdi Confusi - the Greatest of the Newest
Commedia dell'Arte troupe in Northern Oaken of the Midrealm

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/

-a hungry, hapless, and hopeful harlequin

Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi), Capocomico of
the Patchwork Players Productions: