[NEohioPAL] Help Create a Comedy Performing Arts Center in Cleveland

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 12:15:22 PDT 2010

Dear Friends and Artistic Family,

 We need your help to win a competition for a grant to create a Comedic
Performing Arts Center in Cleveland. This means a lot to me. If you can,
take two minutes to vote for our idea. If you want to help out even more,
create a daily reminder for yourself to vote every day until April 30th
(instructions below). You can also use your ant-like strength by registering
with many email addresses and voting many times per day. You can also
forward this information on to anyone who you think would like to help us
out by voting. Feel free to add your own personal message.

Thank you for whatever help you can provide. I am in debt to each and every
one of you for your continued support of the performing arts, Cleveland, and
me.

Idea:
You can cast a vote to help create a Comedy Performing Arts Center in
Cleveland.
In order for us to win, our idea needs to receive the most votes. Everyone
can vote once per day from now until April 30th.
The winner of the Pepsi Refresh Everything competition will receive a grant
to help make their idea a reality.

Goals:
* Create a comedic performing arts center in the Cleveland, OH region
* Bring nationally recognized acts to Cleveland from LA, NY and Chicago
* Offer classes to over 200 aspiring improvised comedians
* Help in the development of the young and the challenged through improv

Steps to Vote:
1.To vote, click on the following link:
http://www.refresheverything.com/improv

2.Near the top of the page on the right click the button to "Vote for this
idea"

3. If you haven't voted before, you will have to register.
Don't worry, the registration only takes a moment and all you have to
provide is:
* Email Address (as long as you don't check any of the boxes, you won't get
any notifications)
* First Name / Last Name
* Create a Password
* Birth Date

After you register, it is very easy to log in and vote daily.

4. Once you have registered (or logged in) you will be returned to the
voting page.

5. Click the "Vote for this idea"

6. If the text "Vote for this idea" is replaced with "Thanks! Now why not
help promote this idea" then you have successfully voted.

Voting Daily:
You can vote once per day from now until April 30th.
You can register and vote with multiple email addresses (e.g.
john.smith at gmail.com<http://webmaila.juno.com/webmail/new/8?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0002S700:001BhdDj00001dgL&block=1&msgNature=all&msgStatus=all&count=1270321707&content=central#>,
jsmith at company.com<http://webmaila.juno.com/webmail/new/8?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0002S700:001BhdDj00001dgL&block=1&msgNature=all&msgStatus=all&count=1270321707&content=central#>,
smithjh at school.edu<http://webmaila.juno.com/webmail/new/8?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0002S700:001BhdDj00001dgL&block=1&msgNature=all&msgStatus=all&count=1270321707&content=central#>
)
To create a daily reminder for yourself, you can make the "voting page" come
up as one of the default tabs in your internet browser. You can keep your
current browser start page and add this on as well.  Just copy this link,
http://www.refresheverything.com/improv, and paste it into the correct place
in your browser:

* Instructions for Internet Explorer 7+ users:
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/1171/ie7-start-up-with-multiple-home-page-tabs-open-in-inte
rnet-explorer-7/
* Instructions for Firefox users:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Multiple+tabs+open+when+starting+Firefox?bl=n&s=mu
ltiple%20tabs&as=q
* Instructions for Chrome users:
http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95421

Other Considerations:
* Please do NOT vote for other ideas as it will potentially hurt our
position.

Thank you so much for your support!

Liz Huff