[NEohioPAL] Make money acting, how to get signed with an agency, and more!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 17:40:29 PDT 2010

"Make Money Acting!" with Brian Bowers. Pre-order today!
Learn how to get started making money acting and modeling! The entertainment industry has been called "recession proof" because it grows every year, despite our current economy. There are tons of opportunities to make money working in commercials, film & television, and print ads. Learn how you can get started! The DVD contains over two hours of footage from an actual workshop. Hear the experiences and of other actors, in addition to the expertise of a former talent agent. This is perfect for people just getting started, those who would like to know how to get started, or those who would really like to boost their career. Appropriate for ages six through adult.

Topics include:
-what sort of work is out there
-how talent contracts and releases are structured
-how to market yourself
-how agencies work, and how to get signed
-where to find auditions
-headshots and marketing tools

...and more!

"Make Money Acting!" was filmed at the workshop by the same name on January 16th, 2010, and is run by Brian Bowers. Brian has over twenty years of experience working in the entertainment industry, including:

*a professional actor featured in regional theaters, commercials, film, and voiceovers
*former talent agent from the Talent Group, one of the top SAG/AFTRA franchised agencies in the region
*owner and photographer for Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com)
*Cleveland Producer of the 48 Hour Film Project (www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland)
*judge for the National Film Challenge
*producer/consultant for actors & filmmakers
*professional blog at www.thebrianbowersproject.com

Actors that Brian has previously worked with have gone on to work on Broadway, London's West End, national tours, films, and broadcast and cable television.

"The first time I met Brian, he drew me in, and boosted my confidence quickly. I grew as an actor and as a person in general just by spending a few short hours with him. As time progressed and I grew more he saw that it was time to bring me into the agency, where he personally took an interest in making sure I began working professionally as an artist. He organized the most important audition of my life to date. With a bit of advice from him I was cast in the role of Robby Sabian in "The Kill Point" where I was able to work with the likes of John Leguizamo and Donnie Whalburg. Brian is one of the hardest working men I know and he brings in an almost un-human positive attitude and work ethic."

Ethan Rosenfeld-"Robby Sabian" on Spike TV's The Kill Point (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2624266/)

"I highly recommend this workshop for individuals that are serious about gaining information and confidence about the entertainment industry."

Kevin Joseph Kelly-"Jimi Sprinkles" on Fox 8's That's Life with Robin Swoboda

The DVD will be released on April 30th, 2010 and will be available as in DVD format or as an instant download (Quicktime required). We are currently taking PRE-ORDERS at a discounted rate of $29.99 for instant download or $34.99 for DVD. While final release pricing has not been determined, you could save up to 50% off by ordering NOW. All preorders will be shipped or downloaded automatically on the release date.

To pre-order "Make Money Acting!" NOW, click here: http://tinyurl.com/yl43ow6

NOTE: if you participated in the original workshop, you do NOT need to order--a copy will be shipped to you automatically (along with the other items we discussed in the workshop) on the release date.