[NEohioPAL] WRITERS! - Screenwriting Workshop - 5 spaces left

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 05:31:51 PDT 2010

I have entered The Bluecat Screenwriting competition several times over the years
and though I haven't won, I have been amazed at the in-depth feedback I've gotten
for such a small entry fee. The insights have been spot-on and have helped me improve
my scripts immensely.

Now, Gordy Hoffman, an established screenwriter and founder of Bluecat, is coming to
Cleveland for a 'First Ten Pages' workshop. You see, in the industry it's common knowledge that if you don't hook the reader in the first ten pages, your script won't get
a thorough read and this workshop will be a great opportunity to help you hone your
skills and get your script to the next level.

There are only 5 spots left, and if you look at the fee verses the limited number of spots
available, you might wonder why he'd even come, but Gordy has a passion for writing and
for helping newbies get their big break. (several winners from Bluecat have had full
theatrical release of their films)

Follow the link below or visit www.bluecatscreenplay.com and click on the
Screenwriting Help tab (entry button is at the bottom)
http://www.bluecatscreenplay.com/screenwriting_help/workshops.php

Hope to see you there,

Bill Johns
3 time Silver Telly and Emmy Winner