[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 06:34:21 PDT 2010

Skyview Lodge

 336 Pearl Road

Brunswick, Ohio  44212

330-225-8345

Linda Hudson, Manager

Attention Entertainers - Help Wanted - Space Available

This is a unique opportunity for the right group.  We are currently looking
to partner with an acting troupe, dance class, musicians, or entertainment
group to provide entertainment and support for the arts and theater in the
community.

If you are creative, motivated and interested in supporting the arts and
theater in the community we want to talk to you!  We are open to new ideas,
dance, and exercise classes, think outside the box.  What do you want to
start this year?  Square dances, musical reviews.our country setting is
perfect for both outdoor and indoor events.help us help you! Call and make
an appointment to visit the hall and discuss your plans.

SKYVIEW LODGE is a private owned Rural Recreation Area and Event Center
located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of Cleveland.  Our
newly remodeled lodge has a country rustic appeal.  Our 70-ft balcony
overlooks the panoramic view of the west, which is exceptionally beautiful
during the fall season.  The hall can hold comfortably up to 250 people.
Over the years we have hosted numerous events at Skyview Lodge.  We
specialize in Wedding Receptions and have been in business since 1969.

STAGE PRODUCTIONS: Our latest edition to Skyview Lodge is our newly built
portable stage.

We are offering the opportunity to local schools, colleges, private acting
companies to use our stage and area for stage productions. We can host
Murder Mysteries & Dinner Theater.

We partner with non-profit organizations. Want to do a fund raiser? Let us
try and help.

We have the space and a great venue for your event!