[NEohioPAL] Spring Events Popping at Stocker!

Janet Herman Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Tue Apr 6 13:34:40 PDT 2010

It's Springtime and just like the daffodils in the garden, wonderful events are popping up at Stocker!

Friday - April 9 - 7:30pm
Simply Sinatra with Steve Lippia
With his own, unique style, Steve Lippia relives the heyday of Frank Sinatra, introducing a new generation to this timeless music and transporting long-time listeners back to the era of "Ol Blue Eyes."  Tickets are still available for this performance. Call the box office today!

Valet parking is available for this event for only $5 per car and can be paid directly to the valets when you drive up!

Read more: http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/pass.htm <http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/pass.htm>

Friday - April 16 - 7:00pm
Tap Kids
Tap Kids tells the story of a group of high-school kids facing challenges as they journey through their senior year. 8 tappers ages 16-21 dance their way through lunch time in the cafeteria, drama at the school dance, mischief in detention, and finally graduation. This performance is hip, contemporary and uplifting. Your whole family will enjoy this joyous celebration of American youth culture. Tickets are still available. Call the box office today!

This show qualifies for our Take A Chance ticket program.

Our TAKE A CHANCE ticket program offers ½ price tickets (off of the Adult ticket price-$7.50/each no matter what your age!) for certain Random Acts events. Available at the Stocker Box Office beginning one-and-a-half hours before curtain time (as of 5:30pm April 16th!)

Read more: http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/RandomActsSeries.htm

More Great Events This Week:
Saturday, April 10 - 7:30pm - NORTH FACE (film) - It's 1936 Germany and the Olympic Games are close at hand. The Nazi party is lusting after new Aryan idols. Climbers from all over Europe head for the unconquered north face of the Eiger, in Switzerland's Bernese Alps. Soon the frost-bitten climbers are fighting for survival.

Read more: http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/fss.htm

Beth K. Stocker Art Gallery
April 2 through April 16 - LCCC Student Art Show
A juried exhibition showcasing photography, fine arts and crafts by LCCC art students.

All Exhibitions are free and open to the public.

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts Center Box Office which is open 12 noon to 6pm Monday-Friday and 90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040 or 800-995-5222 ext. 4040. Online ticket sales are available 24/7 at www.lorainccc.edu/stocker
<http://www.lorainccc.edu/NR/exeres/E95F8F08-25DC-4AC3-B231-9881AE7A8B33.htm?NRMODE=Unpublished&wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished>
Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College - we're closer than you think! - 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035.  For directions, please go to: http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm.  Parking on the campus is FREE.

Hope to welcome you to many of our events!

Janet

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker