[NEohioPAL] seeking singers to get involved to support the arts

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 7 08:32:03 PDT 2010

Seeking Singers to Get Involved for Cause of Music Education

Adults, Children and Teens Welcome!

If you love to sing we are looking for you!  We are in particular need of
tenors and basses.

Legacy Family Singers, under the direction of Jim Traxler is a four part
chorus singing for the cause of music education for children in Northeast
Ohio.

*     We rehearse every Tuesday at 7PM

*     St. Andrews Presbyterian Church 23114 West Road at the border of Berea
and Olmsted Falls

*     Performance will be at the same church on Sunday, May 16th at 3:00pm

For more information call Legacy in Education 440 846 0973 or respond by
e-mail to amilegacy at roadrunner.com

Ask about an audition opportunity for a child or teen- vocal or instrumental
solo.