[NEohioPAL] Peter and the Wolf - TrueNorth Symphony

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 08:21:57 PDT 2010

TrueNorth Symphony is accepting auditions for intermediate to advanced
string players to participate in our annual Family Concerts on May 22 and 23
at TrueNorth at French Creek Nature Center in Sheffield Village.  We will be
performing Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf, as well as the Vivaldi "Winter
Concerto."  Rehearsals are every Monday night at 7:15 in the Nature Center,
beginning this Monday, April 12.  Anyone wishing to audition can come at
6:45, play something you have prepared and sight read a moderately difficult
passage.

We are a volunteer orchestra and perform six concerts per year.  Our next
concert after the May concerts will be a Patriotic Concert on July 4th at
Miller Park in Avon Lake preceding and during the fireworks.

Please email or call me if you would like to be a part of our musical
organization.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com