[NEohioPAL] Fw: your voice can make you straighter

meisterdec at sbcglobal.net meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 9 05:37:54 PDT 2010

Singers:

Some voice teachers understand how the voice can make you straighter and your voice more resonant.  I can help you feel resonance throughout your body better than ever before and show you how your voice can improve your posture!

Beginner or advanced, older or younger, even retired voices can be revitalized.  Don't quit because you sound old or think your voice is ugly or because the high notes are gone - they may not be!

I have learned so much more about breathing and the voice.  Call me for some lessons.  Let's see together what we can do for you.

PAUL KROEGER     this email address or  216-741-4762