[NEohioPAL] Sponsorship for Cleveland TV Series open to Individuals

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Apr 10 09:14:11 PDT 2010

Today, Prelude2Cinema began shooting its new TV Series "Prelude2Cinema Presents..." While we are still looking for corporate sponsors, we have now opened sponsorship to individuals. So if anyone wants to get their name in the credits for our TV Series and help a Cleveland production, feel free to drop by our site.
http://prelude2cinema.com/services.php

Sponsorship of show begins at only $50.

We are still casting and gathering crew for the production, so any help is greatly appreciated. Email me for info or become a sponsor online.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Prelude2Cinema