[NEohioPAL] CSU Student film shooting April 16-18

djcottontail at mail.com djcottontail at mail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:56:42 PDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Jacob Bunney.  I am in the middle of doing pre-production for a student film.  I am looking for cast and crew.  Experience isn't necessary but it is prefered.  The most important thing is that you are available from the 16-18, which is next Friday to Sunday.

Synopsis of the project:
Soul Trap

Alfred Rosso has died and is standing judgment at the gates of Heaven.  His list of sins has racked up, and he is looking at 1000 years of purgatory.  But Saint Peter offers him a deal; if Alfred can kill a demon that has been stealing the souls of pure-hearted women, he will be allowed entry into paradise.  To his shock, the next target is his sister.  Alfred must race against time to save his sisters soul.

Character Description:

Alfred Rosso – tall, 25 year old Caucasian male.  Dark, black hair. Average build
Wardrobe:
1.          Green shirt, blue jeans

Saint Peter – short, out of shape Caucasian male.  Looks 40ish years old.  White hair and beard.
Wardrobe:
1.          All white suit and vest.

Sofia Rosso – average height, 17-20 year old Caucasian female.  Brown hair.  Average female build.
Wardrobe:
1.          Light blue shirt, sweatpants.
2.          white Negligee

Nep Nasen – very tall, skinny.  Very short hair.
Wardrobe:
1.          Black robe.

Dream girl 1 – blonde, 19-25 year old.  Breasts size as big as possible.  Good build
Wardrobe:
must be comfortable in a bikini

Dream girl 2 - blonde, 19-25 years old.  Breasts size as big as possible.  Good build
Wardrobe: must be comfortable in a bikini

Also we need someone who can do makeup.  It will be needed for all the characters especially Nep Nasen.