[NEohioPAL] CSU film shoot still needs a few more April 16-18

djcottontail at mail.com djcottontail at mail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:25:11 PDT 2010

Hi, we are still looking for a few more people to fill the remaining roles.  We will be holding final auditions Tuesday night.  Email headshots and resume to djcottontail at mail.com.   Auditions will be held at 1447 Graber dr Lakewood Ohio, 44107.

Alfred Rosso – tall, 25 year old Caucasian male.  Dark, black hair.
Wardrobe:
1.          Green shirt, blue jeans

Saint Peter – short, out of shape Caucasian male.  Looks 40ish years old.  White hair and beard.
Wardrobe:
1.          All white suit and vest.

Sofia Rosso – average height, 17-20 year old Caucasian female.  Brown hair.
Wardrobe:
1.          Light blue shirt, sweatpants.
2.          white Negligee

Nep Nasen – very tall, skinny.  Very short hair.
Wardrobe:
1.          Black robe.

Dream girl 1 – blonde, 19-25 year old.
Wardrobe: