[NEohioPAL] TEEN ACTRESS NEEDED for Indy Feature Film! Time Sensative We Start June 21, 2010

J. Carlos Gonzalez line10hd at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 10:12:22 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a teen actress between the ages of 15 & 16. (or who is about to turn 15 & 16, or just turned 17)

It is a lead role, but must have similar features to the adult counterpart posted on the following link: http://notinohiomovie.com/roles.html (The part of Chrissy) The actress that was cast, had to drop out of the project.

We begin shooting June 21, 2010 and we wrap July 22, 2010. If we lose a day or two because of rain, we'll pick those shots up on weekends following the wrap date.

THIS IS A NON PAID GIG, but we are offering a deferred payment contract if interested.

This an action adventure film. Please visit www.notinohiomovie.com for story synopsis. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, via email line10hd at yahoo.com.
This is a huge commitment and the shooting schedule is pretty much set in stone. Head shots can be emailed to us. Doesn't have to be anything fancy and a sample of your work posted on You tube is preferred. (an acting clip, demo reel, maybe a monologue recorded with your phone will work. If it can be emailed to us, great, if not please use you tube, and let us know where to find it.

If cast, we begin rehearsals right away. You will have several sword fighting scenes, as well as a kissing scene, and two flash back 1980 scenes. The film will be shot in Elyria & Lorain, Ohio.

Lets make cinematic history together!
thanks again,
Carlos