[NEohioPAL] URGENT: 2 Keyboard players needed for SEUSSICAL at Nordonia HS (Sean Szaller, conductor)

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 20:18:12 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am looking to immediately hire 2 keyboard players to cover both keyboard books for "Seussical, the musical" at Nordonia HS (Macedonia).  The show opens next week (I was brought on-board very last minute).  Pay is $40/service.

Rehearsals are as follows:

Monday 4/19: 5-9pm
Tuesday 4/20: 5-9pm

Performances are as follows:

Thursday 4/22: 7pm curtain
Friday 4/23: 8pm curtain
Saturday 4/24: 8pm curtain
Sunday 4/25: 2pm curtain

Preferrably looking for people who know the show already b/c of the limited time.  Please contact me asap if interested.  Thanks!

~Sean