[NEohioPAL] 2nd Annual Massage Therapy Fund Raiser for the Beck Center

Patrick Carroll imaham at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:16:16 PDT 2010

To my dear friends on NEohioPAL:

I would like to announce my 2nd annual
personal “Beck Center for the Arts” fund raiser.

Last year at this time the Beck Center was under a severe financial
hardship.  That hardship may have passed but there will always be an
ongoing need for additional support.  So with that being said….

All net proceeds (including tips) from all the
massages I give during the week of April 19th through the 25th
will be donated the Beck Center.

I believe they deserve our ongoing support and this
is the best way I know of helping out.

I don’t know how many of my NEohioPAL friends know
this but I am practicing in  a new place of business in Rocky River, Soothe
Massage and Wellness located at 19310 Detroit Rd,  in Beachcliff
Market Square about one half mile West of the Beck center.  The phone
number to make a reservation is 440-331-4045.  Make sure you
specify PATRICK CARROLL when you make your reservation so the
donation will go to the Beck Center. We are open 7 days a week M-F
9-9 Sat 9-6 Sun 10-4 and I will make myself available in a wide assortment of
hours to accommodate your busy schedules. (Call soon the times fill quickly!)

I also want everyone to know that we have an
introductory rate of just $39.00 for a full one hour
massage.  If this is your first massage with us this rate will apply to
you.  I repeat all my proceeds will be donated to the Beck Center.

This was a huge success last year and with your
help it’s going to be even better!

So come do something that’s good for you, get a great
massage and help support the Beck Center at the same time!

A fellow actor & arts supporter,

Patrick J. Carroll, LMT.
PS.  If you have any other questions please respond to this email or my cell phone 216-544-6001.