[NEohioPAL] Office Space Available for Filmmakers! Cheap, Tons of Freebies!

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 06:29:17 PDT 2010

Dear Cleveland Film Community,

CINEMA Cleveland opened a new downtown office
 April 1st. We have additional space that we have subleased to 2 local film companies and have 1 more slot available.

In addition to providing local artists the
 resources to make films here in Cleveland, our mission has always been
to help create a sense of community among the talented filmmakers of NE
Ohio. This is why we are offering our additional space at the lowest
possible cost to you, so that you can operate your studio in the most
professional manner possible. For $200.00 / month The suite includes:

Free HeatFree ElectricityYour Name on the Door24/7 Access24/7 SecurityUse of the CINEMA Reception Area Use of the Conference
Room (great for auditions & table reads)Use of the CINEMA Editing BayShort Term Agreements Availableand More!

All in all it is a great opportunity to present yourself in a
professional light and network and collaborate with like minded artists.
 For more info or to submit an application call or email CINEMA at 440.503.2777 or info at cinemacleveland.com

Eric Swinderman Executive Director
CINEMA Cleveland
440-503-2777