[NEohioPAL] Male Singer/Actor Needed for Last of the Sorcerers at the Cleveland P lay House

Margaret Reardon margaretreardon at netzero.net
Thu Apr 15 08:11:01 PDT 2010

Fam Fest USA
presents
LAST OF THE SORCERERS
at the
Cleveland Play House Brooks Theater
May 27 28 29 30

A benefit for the American Red Cross Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund

LAST OF THE SORCERERS (ULTIMUS VENEFICUS) is the story of Timothy, a young lad who finds magic keys outside a castle and must use the power of the keys to defend the kingdom against evil.

We are looking for a singer/actor to play the role of King Jude
male 35+
baritone or tenor

For more information on the production please visit http://sites.google.com/site/lastofthesorcerers/

If you are interested in joining our dynamic cast, please contact
F.A. Taylor at 216-544-0363
fredanthonytaylor at yahoo.com