[NEohioPAL] look for old time baby carriage for loan and fake foliage!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:01:00 PDT 2010

Hi all! I am in the process of putting on my senior project for
graduation from CSU!!! (I know FINALLY!)

I am on the look out to see if anyone has a baby carriage or bassinet
they would be willing to loan with the promise of my first born and to
be returned by May 10th.   Limited budget for this production doesn't
allow me to buy all the props I need.

I'm also looking for large fake foliage...rubber plants etc!

If anyone has any leads...you can reach me at
Denise.Astorino at gmail.com  or  216.254.1429

Thanks!!

Denise

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching
images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as