[NEohioPAL] Breakaway Chairs

Kimberly Castle kimrcastle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 11:34:07 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to cheaply and easily make a breakaway chair for a teen production at our library. It doesn't need to be a specific design - just something simple. If it's repairable, that would be ideal (we have 3 performances). But I would also be willing to make a copies. I read somewhere that balsa wood is ideal for this. I might also be willing to pay someone to make this for me (though we have a VERY small budget). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Kim