[NEohioPAL] Seeking a Web Designer?

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Apr 15 19:51:10 PDT 2010

We at Prelude2Cinema highly recommend California web designer Nogient Development. When it came to redesign our site, we wanted a unique feel and look for our visitors. Nogient took the time to know our company and gave us so much more than just a template. We love our new design and will assure you that you will love your website if Nogient designs it.

Visit the Nogient site and find out if your site needs a redesign
http://nogient.com/webredesign.php

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema