[NEohioPAL] Relay For Life to fight Cancer

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Apr 16 08:42:36 PDT 2010

Good afternoon,

<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>The Confused
Greenies, in our effort to do more charity work
and give back to the community that lets us
perform and laughs at our antics, has joined
Cleveland State University's
<http://dxp-csuohio.weebly.com/>Delta Xi Phi
Multicultural Sorority as part of a
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10OH?pg=team&fr_id=23458&team_id=589228>relay
team for the 2010
<http://studentaffairs.case.edu/events/relayforlife/>CWRU
Relay For Life, an overnight charity event to
raise funds and awareness for cancer research.
It's a walking Relay from 6pm tonight to 12 noon
tomorrow at the CWRU campus in Cleveland,
Ohio.  Anyone from the community is welcome to
attend - either by walking, joining a team,
donating, or enjoying the entertainment and other activities at the Relay.

The motto is "Cancer Never Sleeps" so the 18 hour
Relay is built to have at least one member of
every team walking the track at all times.

We encourage you to join us for a few laps,
donate (100% goes to the American Cancer
Society), or just come out and enjoy the
festivities. There are numerous teams to join or
donate to - though we'd love if you picked us, heh.

Thanks and I now return you to your regularly
schedule mid-day email distractions!

--Jess

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/2010-04-16_Relay.html

Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi), Capocomico of
the Patchwork Players Productions:
The Confused Greenies - the Greatest, Loudest,
and Most Pompous Commedia dell'Arte troupe at Case Western Reserve University
i Verdi Confusi - the Greatest of the Newest
Commedia dell'Arte troupe in Northern Oaken of the Midrealm

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/

-a hungry, hapless, and hopeful harlequin