[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema and Bryant Anderson shooting new episodes of "Out of Darkness"

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Apr 17 17:22:45 PDT 2010

Thanks to Prelude2Cinema's new collaboration with Bryant Anderson Productions, we will be shooting new episodes of "Out of Darkness." Although this new season is not directly tied to the other episodes of the show. Characters have been changed and some characters may die off in this new season.

We are seeking to work with actors we have worked with before and new talent. So if we have worked with you on "Out of Darkness," and you want to work on it again, please e-mail A.S.A.P.

If you are available, please e-mail me at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Although we expect to do an audition later next month, it would help to see you in action. If you have a video of yourself online acting, please send us a link.

We are also looking for crew persons as well.

Thanks to everyone in the past for their support of "Out of Darkness." We look forward to working with as much of the talent in this region as possible.
For info on "Out of Darkness," visit the official site at
http://prelude2cinema.com/7thdistrict.htm

For info on casting, e-mail me or join one of our Yahoo Casting Groups
http://prelude2cinema.com/casting.php

Thanks.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels