[NEohioPAL] Casting KING ARTHUR, MERLIN, ET ALL for THE ARTHURIAN TRILOGY PART ONE

MorganAva at aol.com MorganAva at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 03:23:26 PDT 2010

GREAT EXPECTATIONS THEATRICAL PRODUCTIONS IS SEEKING ACTORS FOR THE
FOLLOWING CHARACTERS IN AN EXCITING NEW PRODUCTION OF 'ARTHUR AND MERLIN; THE
MAKING OF A KING:"

King Arthur
Merlin
Cai
Lot
Urien

Vivien
Morgause
Igrainne
Young Morgen (teenager must be under 5'3)

Written and directed by Carol Weakland.  330 782-4322 or
_MorganAva at aol.com_ (mailto:MorganAva at aol.com)
Please contact me for a full list of available characters that are found
throughout the entire trilogy.

Most male characters will be involved in extensive stage combat.

THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF PLAYS BASED ON THE LEGENDS OF KING
ARTHUR.  PART ONE TELLS OF YOUNG ARTHUR'S ASCENSION TO THE THRONE.   THE
ADULT KING ARTHUR APPEARS MARGINALLY IN PART ONE, LOOKING BACK OVER HIS LIFE
AFTER HIS WOUNDING AT THE BATTLE OF CAMLANN.  I WOULD LIKE THE SAME  ACTORS
TO CONTINUE IN PARTS TWO AND THREE.

INTERESTED ACTORS SHOULD SEND RESUME AND PHOTO TO:
_MorganAva at aol.com_ (mailto:MorganAva at aol.com)

Auditions are May 3 and 4 at the Victorian Players, Youngstown.  7:00  p.m.

Production dates are July 24, 25 and 30, 31

There is a very strong possibility that this show will tour after its run
at the Vic.