[NEohioPAL] Costume and Rummage Sale Saturday!

JACKIE HINELINE hineline_jackie at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:38:01 PDT 2010

                                    COSTUME AND RUMMAGE SALE

                                     After years of wonderful shows our costume rooms are full!

                                We have a huge selection of costumes we will be selling.

                                     We will be selling other donated household items.

                      Don't miss this great opportunity! Get there early to claim your treasures!

                                 Sponsored by the Miller South Drama Parent Association

                             Where: Fairlawn West Church at 2095 W. Market St., Akron

                        When: Saturday April 24th from 8:00am-2:00pm