[NEohioPAL] Copley High School presents... THE DROWSY CHAPERONE

Adrienne Scott drien.scov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:32:10 PDT 2010

Copley-Fairlawn High School presents....

THE DROWSY CHAPERONE
A Musical within a Comedy

Musical Director: Basil Kochan
Assistant Director: Ali Savitsky
Director/Choreographer: Adrienne Scott

It all begins when a die-hard musical fan plays his favorite cast album, a
1928 smash hit called "The Drowsy Chaperone," and the show magically bursts
to life. We are instantly immersed in the glamorous, hilarious tale of a
celebrity bride and her uproarious wedding day, complete with thrills and
surprises that take both the cast (literally) and the audience
(metaphorically) soaring into the rafters.

We are the first high school production in the USA!

Apr. 22-24 at 7:30pm
Apr. 25 at 2:30pm

General Admission: $7
Students: $5

CHS Auditorium
3237 Ridgewood Rd
Copley, OH

Email Adrienne at drien.scov at gmail.com for more information.

ALSO, Check out the article in The West Side Leader ....
http://akron.com/akron-ohio-entertainment-news.asp?aID=8698