[NEohioPAL] healing gemstone yoga!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 04:04:33 PDT 2010

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

GEMSTONE HEALING YOGA

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

The healing qualities of gemstones has been an area of interest for thousands of years in the alternative healing arts community.

                                                   Join me in this 10 week series while we explore a gemstones  and the yoga poses that go along with these healing stones.

 Each yoga class will be focused on one stone which you will receive as my gift.

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift and start the year in a positive and peaceful way!

Kim ATP ®Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

April 25 Free one min readings Parmatown Mall 12-4
June 17 Angels Among Us Parma Wellness Center
June 27 Summer Fun Fair North Royalton
July 31 Angels Among Us St. Michael's Woodside
August 2 2010 Angels Among Us Brecksville Library
Nov 6 Yoga by Kim North Royalton Health Expo
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 12-4
Michelle Star Healing Arts Grand Opening April 10
Parma Town Mall Pierogifest May 22 noon-2pm
Lorain Metroparks Family day Magic Show May 29 1pm
Solon Library June 9 7-8:30pm
Strongsville Library strolling magic june 5, 2010  2-4pm
Summer Fair Stage Show Jun 27
Mayfield Library Stage Show 7pm July 7