[NEohioPAL] Who knows the real story behind Sleeping Beauty? We do!

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 09:51:07 PDT 2010

CASSIDY YOUTH THEATRE
PRESENTS
“SLEEPING BEAUTY”

Cassidy’s Youth Theatre Spring production, directed by Youth Theatre Director Diana Kullgren, brings the classic fairy tale of “Sleeping Beauty” to life this May. This retelling of the story guarantees a fun time for the whole family!

Everyone knows Sleeping Beauty was put under a spell at her christening by an evil fairy, but who knows how the right prince managed to turn up at the right time to break the spell? We do--it was all arranged by a group of fairies--and one elf--who searched all the surrounding kingdoms for a suitable prince who could battle the wicked fairy, break the spell, and win the princess (with their help).

Performance dates are May 8th and 15th, with shows at 11am and 2pm each day. Tickets are $10 each.

Questions? Call the theatre at (440) 842-4600 for tickets or more information. www.cassidytheatre.com