[NEohioPAL] Free Show: Date Night opens this Friday at The Cleveland Play House

Christopher Bizub cbizub at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Apr 20 10:41:05 PDT 2010

Hello Theatre Goers;
   How many of you would love to have a free romantic evening.  I'm proud to
announce that The Cleveland Play House interns have created a show to allow
for everyone to have a free date.  The event is three original pieces about
relationships presented by Cleveland actors and playwrights.  So please come
down to the Cleveland Play House this Friday for a lovely evening of love
and theatre.

DATE NIGHT
Produced by Chris Bizub and Elana Averbach
Performance Date: Fri. April 23rd 8:30pm
in The Brooks Theatre
at The Cleveland Play House

8500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44106

One Night Only. Totally Free Theatre!
* No tickets are necessary, but we recommend arriving by 8pm to ensure that
you get a seat.

Date Night is an evening of three original 10-minute scripts about love and
dating.
Produced by Elana Averbach and Chris Bizub

E-SSENTIAL NEEDS
Written and Directed by Chris Bizub

Emily Randel is taken on a wild internet dating ride, where she tries to
answer the question: "How many more bad dates must I subject myself to
before I meet Mr. Right?"

Emily - Natalie Romano
Norm - Bob McClure
Shawn - Stuart Hoffman
Manuel - Ron Young
Danny - Ryan Shrewsbury
Waiter/Waitress - Elizabeth Kelly

THE VOICE OF REASON by Kyle Downing
Directed by Bill Goff

Mark, a user of women gets a sudden, and literal attack of conscious while
pursuing his latest conquest.

Narrator - Bob McClure
Mark - Chris Bizub
Jessica - Carli Taylor-Miluk
Irene - Elana Averbach

THE ANNIVERSARY
Written and Directed by Elana Averbach

It's Ben and Allie's ten year anniversary, and tensions are high. As they
reflect on the past they wonder if they have a future - will they stay
together?

Ben - Luke Daniels
Allie - Kristin Benner

If you have any questions, you can E-mail Chris at bizub_2 at earthlink.net

** Join us for a reception following the performance!