[NEohioPAL] MAD* Factory hiring a MUSIC DIRECTOR SUMMER 2010 for Seussical

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Wed Apr 21 08:10:03 PDT 2010

  a.. Are you staying in Oberlin this summer?
  b.. Do you have experience Music Directing?
  c.. Do you enjoy Music, Arts, and Drama?
The MAD* Factory is looking for a reliable and talented MUSIC DIRECTOR to work on our summer production of Seussical!

Dates: May 1st, May 8th, June 10th through August 1st, 2010

Requirements
  a.. Excellent People Skills
  b.. Proficient at piano/keyboard
  c.. Experience music directing musical theatre, teaching vocal parts, and directing a small pit
  d.. The music director also works as a camp counselor for our summer theater camps
For more information please contact The MAD* Factory 39 South Main Street Suite 310 Oberlin, OH 44074

440-774-7062
themadfactory2 at oberlin.net