[NEohioPAL] ARTIST SEEKING VOLUNTEER ACTORS/ACTRESSES TO PARTICIPATE IN A SERIES OF SHORT PHOTO SHOOTS (all ages and skill levels)

tom ericsson trericsson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:52:52 PDT 2010

I am a visual artist based in Brooklyn New York and I will be working on a
project in the Cleveland area this spring/summer. I am looking for
volunteers interested in the performing arts to participate in a series of
short photo shoots.

Each photo shoot will be from 3 to 4 hours and only one or two days will be
required. Most shoots will be outdoor locations. Volunteers will be directed
to perform a series of short simple narratives within a loosely structured
synopsis or scene. The process will be entirely fluid and collaborative. I
will be directing the general action within the scene but the project will
depend heavily on the interpretations of the performers.

Digital still photographs and digital video will be used to capture the
scenes.

The collected images will be used as source material for drawings,
paintings, artist's books and installations for Museum and Gallery
exhibitions.

I'm willing to negotiate a small payment for services, or instead will be
willing to provide photographs for individuals portfolios and some further
exposure through gallery and museum exhibitions of the work in the future.

I'm represented by Paul Kasmin Gallery in New York and Shaheen modern and
contemporary art in Cleveland. I have work in the collections of The Whitney
Museum of American Art and The Cleveland Museum of Art.

Please e-mail inquiries to trericsson at gmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration,

Tom Ericsson