[NEohioPAL] Need femme fatale next week paid

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 12:42:04 PDT 2010

Floriano Productions needs a female fatale actress who can really sing, 20-30,
to go out of town May 6 and 7 for a murder
 mystery. If you have gotten in touch with me before please
feel free to contact me again. It's on Thurs May 6 in Charlotte, NC.  We will drive down on Thurs and stay overnite.  We will be back late Fri afternoon for dinner!  Pay is $100 for the gig and $50 travel.  Hotel is paid for and we carpool down.  Call at 216-513-5305 or email paulflorianoproductions.com