[NEohioPAL] The Shotshank Rejection at Lolli's

Deborah bragha_oran at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 13:24:33 PDT 2010

No one at Shotshank Unified Correctional Institution has been convicted of murder... yet. When the prison hosts a tour for the public, the evening begins with a warm greeting by S.U.C.I. staff and ends with a mystery to solve. Come join us as we figure out “whodunit” in this comic murder mystery tour.

Lolli’s Restaurant and Banquet Center hosts performances of this Murder With Reservations show every Saturday night through October. The evening costs $38 per person, which includes the show, a 3-course meal, beverages, tax and tip. Try finding a great meal and great entertainment for that low of a price anywhere else in Belden Village! Our standard entrée is Chicken Parmesan, but we can also provide baked tilapia or vegetarian crepes on request.

There are no more tickets available for April performances, so plan your May night out with MWR soon! Reservations are required. To make your reservations, please call Lolli’s at 330/492-6846.

Murder With Reservations... where we know you can't spell slaughter without laughter!