[NEohioPAL] Support a Cleveland Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Fri Apr 23 05:35:48 PDT 2010

As the Temptations sung, "Ain't too proud to beg." So with that in mind, we are asking for any kind of donations for our new movie project to be shot here in Cleveland. The money goes to pay a very talented cast and crew. No donation is too small. If you have a dollar or two, please support this MOVIE. It all adds up and is very much appreciated.

The movie will be shot here on location in Cleveland, so please support this Cleveland movie. Thanks.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prelude2cinema/out-of-darkness-movie

We have some rewards for those who donate. Including: a DVD of the movie, credit in the movie, T-shirts, posters, a chance for a walk-on role, etc.

We thank everyone for their support. Please donate and help spread the word.

Very Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com