[NEohioPAL] Need to borrow Lawn Roller

Bluestein, Martin Martin.Bluestein at tri-c.edu
Fri Apr 23 09:06:12 PDT 2010

In my career, I have used a variety of unusual (sometime bizarre) tools
and devices to create and install theatrical elements, and while this is
not the craziest, I find that once again I need a manual lawn roller.
The kind you fill with water (or sand) and roll over a lawn to smooth
the terrain; preferably one that is 18 to 24 inches wide because of
clearance issues. I will arrange pick-up and return at your convenience.
I need it for a few days in early June and it will be returned
unaltered. I will be rolling out 300 yd2 of outdoor carpeting. This is a
volunteer gig, so I would prefer to borrow. Thank you.