[NEohioPAL] Clarinet/Saxophone teacher available!

Catherine Conlin tickleme12 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 19:00:42 PDT 2010

Hello Neopal!
I am available to give private lessons on clarinet and saxophone. I have been playing single reeds for about 10 years now and I am currently studying music education at Cleveland State University. The first lesson is free and after that, the fee is $10 per half hour lesson. I live in North Royalton, and I will travel to the student's location. If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at TickleMe12 at sbcglobal.net.

Catherine Conlin