[NEohioPAL] Vote for Me on Glee and help Talent Recruiters take another look at Clevelanders!

Criddle c_k_107 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 10:02:36 PDT 2010

Hello! I would like to post the following information on NEohioPal. Thank you so much!

Listing: Vote for Me on Glee and help Talent Recruiters take a look at Clevelanders!

Hello NEohioPal friends. I have auditioned for Glee and need your help! Please vote for me and anyone else who has auditioned and are from Ohio!
Lets help support fellow Clevelanders and hopefully allow all the talent scouts out there to take a closer look at Cleveland!
Even if I sound horrible, please vote for me!!! My link is http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=367114093

If for some reason the link doesn't work, if you type in Crystal in the search box, I am the first Crystal to appear (without a photo). Once you click on that link, you will see a photo of me holding my phone taking a picture of myself (with hair in a ponytail).
My audition links are there with me in the powder blue shirt and my hair down.

Thank you so much and happy voting! Lets help all our Cleveland NEohioPal subscribers out that auditioned for Glee!!!!

*~Crystal  aka Rayne Skky~*