[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Theatre Camp - 27th Season - New Production Auditions Next Tuesday

theatremessages theatremessages at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:00:39 PDT 2010

*BEACHWOOD THEATRE CAMP*

*

*Celebrates our 27th Season!*

This Award Winning Camp is *Designed for the student who loves to perform!*

Professional Instruction in ACTING, DANCE, CRAFTS,

VOCAL PERFORMANCE, Guest Artists, field Trips, Swimming at the Beachwood
Aquatic Center & Out door activities!

*Instructors have over 20 years of *

*professional experience!*

*All campers receive a speaking role in our full scaled musical*

* As well as Performing in** weekly show cases!***

Session I.  June 14 – July 9 – “Charlie Brown”

Session II.  July 12 – August 6 “Alice, the Musical”

Resident Fees:  One Session $500  Both Sessions $950

Non-Res Fees:  One Session $550  both Sessions:  $1000

*Our Summer Institute offers **Master Classes** **for the** **more Advanced
performer. Admission directors will be onsite advising how to prepare for
college auditions along with special collaborations with the Cleveland
Playhouse!  Students will also meet a Broadway Producer!  All Master
Students are eligible to audition for “The Sound Of Music”*

*Sound Of Music Auditions held Tuesday May 4 – by appointment only.*

*(Sound Of Music Production fee not included in camp cost)*

*For audition information or for an appointment contact Jill
Koslen-Freireich*

*216-595-3734  To Register: 216-464-2600***

*
*

*
*

*PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL WITH QUESTIONS. RESPONSES ARE DELETED
UPON RECEIPT AND WILL NOT BE READ.*

*CONTACT 216-595-3734 WITH ALL INQUIRIES.*

*
*