[NEohioPAL] Auditions For Independent Film

minminprods at aol.com minminprods at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 19:16:00 PDT 2010

   We are going to be holding auditions for actors/actresses all ages On Saturday May 8th.  We are going to be assigning call times for each person, so please email us with your headshot/resume to receive a call time.

  This is for a Horror/Suspense movie called "The Squad" Directed by Soap Actress Robyn Griggs (www.robyngriggs.net).  We have many smaller roles to fill as well as some principle roles.  This is a Non Union, Independent film, No pay, but copy and credit.  This is going to be shot in June and July.  Anyone interested in Auditioning, please email us at MinMinprods at aol.com for a time slot.

Thank you,
Min Min Productions
www.jointhesquad.com