[NEohioPAL] OPEN REQUEST FOR INFO!!! Your audition tips & stories

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 16:20:46 PDT 2010

Attention actors, singers, musicians and dancers:

Do you have great audition stories or tips for the audition process??? I'd like to hear from you :) Here are some of the things I'm interested in for an upcoming Examiner.com article being written:

How do you prepare for an audition?
What's the scariest part of an audition for you?
Best audition story?
Worst audition horror story?
What are your tips for other performers on getting through an audition?

Feel free to answer one or more questions. Everyone has great audition stories!

I'd like to hear from you - ASAP. DON'T BE SHY!!! Please email me at KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.comand let me know about your experiences. And please keep it relatively clean :)

Many thanks ahead of time!!!!
Kate

If you have a performing arts related story that you think would be of interest to our readers, or if you are a director or designer who’d like to share your talents in a profile piece, contact Kate Miller at KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com.

REMEMBER- keep up to date on local Cleveland performing arts related events, places and people by SUBSCRIBING to this online column! Once you've clicked over to the story, simply click on the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this Examiner.comarticle to be automatically updated each time a new article is posted.

Now go out and support your fellow Cleveland performing arts venues and people!
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com
Examiner Site- http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-13556-Cleveland-Performing-Arts-Examiner