[NEohioPAL] MAY DAY CELEBRATION CONCERT

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 04:04:48 PDT 2010

The Liberation Center for Spiritual  Enrichment
presents

Earth Walk:
A May Day Celebration Concert
Green Journeys of the Spirit in the Global  Village

An evening of music and  storytelling
with Cliff Aerie and the OIKOS  Ensemble
Saturday, May 1
7:30 p.m.
Liberation United Church of  Christ
13714 Madison Avenue
Lakewood, OH
www.liberationucc.org
Come and embrace the hopeful, transformative possibilities of  springtime’s
spiritual renewal. The OIKOS Ensemble with Cliff Aerie will usher  in the
season by celebrating the ancient Celtic May Day Festival of Beltane in a
new, contemporary way.  We will  creatively invoke the spirit of the Green Man
to ask:  How shall we affirm our greenness in a  world facing climate
change and ecological devastation?  Can our spiritual connection with the  Divine
Creator bring us together as a global community?

Free parking with shuttle service at Madison  Park
6 blocks east of Liberation next to the  library

A free-will offering will be received to support the programs  of
The Liberation Center for Spiritual  Enrichment