[NEohioPAL] BE PART OF ZOMBIE HISTORY!!!!

Chris Singleton csingleton007 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 10:12:37 PDT 2010

Zombies needed May 1st

The Weekly Episodic Internet Zombie Adventure Story,

Plague: The Diary of Ben Mcready

is having an all day film shoot on Saturday May 1, 2010 at Aviation High School
(past Burke Lake Front Airport 4101 N. Marginal Road, Cleveland OH)

Join us as we film the next installment of Plague: The Diary of Ben Mcready*.  Starting at 8 a.m. (or if you can’t make it at that time, let us know when you can show) and going as long as it takes.  Welcoming all ages and types.  Please pass along to friends/family who you think would be interested. *Children welcome – however – all children must be accompanied by a parent/adult for the day.

Here’s a list of things to bring/keep in mind as Cleveland weather is often crazy:

1)    Very Important!!  Wear clothing you don’t care about – the make-up/blood may not come out.
2)    Bring a folding/camp chair or blanket
3)    Books or stuff to keep you occupied – you may spend a lot of time waiting
4)    Coats, hats (for wind/sun protection, etc.)

We’ll provide beverages, snacks, food, etc.
Please let us know if you can come so we can have enough of everything!

Wendall

wshinkle at hotmail.com
818-642-4741

* Zombies will be seen stalking the neighborhoods of Cleveland and its communities for the next few months, as the internet video production of “Plague: The Diary of Ben Macready” takes to the street.  The story follows the wanderings of one of the last survivors of a zombie holocaust, exploring a forbidding new world where each day offers danger and a challenge just to survive.  Ben has no real skills, no where to go and no one to depend upon but himself.  The project is the brainchild of a Film Production Class at Tri-C.

Check out our weekly show at www.benmcready.com