[NEohioPAL] rare Long Road appearance

David Budin popcycles at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 2 08:33:58 PDT 2010

This is a rare Long Road performance because, well ... we just don't perform very often.  But we're really good.  I mean, I'm the worst one in the group -- and I'm not bad.  We have six members -- all veterans of the local music scene -- who play intricate arrangements involving various combinations of almost 20 instruments, and five vocalists and lots of harmony.

We do songs of many eras and styles, but after going through the Long Road filter, they all sound a lot like '60s folk.

We'll be appearing at Nighttown this coming Thursday, May 6, at 8:00.  Tickets are only $10 for this show.  Nighttown's music room has recently been renovated -- no more columns to block your view, no more multi-level floor, improved stage area, etc.  You should probably call for reservations (but you don't need to pay until you get there): 216-795-0550.

David Budin