[NEohioPAL] Submissions for movie audition

minminprods at aol.com minminprods at aol.com
Sun May 2 10:44:41 PDT 2010

  Hello, we have had a large response to our first listing and have increased the times for our movie auditions on May 8th.

We are seeing people of all ages for the horror film directed by Robyn Griggs (www.robyngriggs.net), and also are looking at people for future projects as well.  This is a Low budget Independent Movie. Non union, copy and credit.

Please email Headshots and resumes to receive a call time slot for the May 8th auditions.

Please email: MinMinProds at aol.com

Thanks you,
MinMin Productions
www.jointhesquad.com