[NEohioPAL] Update your headshots with an industry pro!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 09:42:37 PDT 2010

Braedy Photography (http://www.braedyphoto.com) is one of the top photo studios in Cleveland. Let us take care of your headshot and modeling portfolio needs! Photographer Brian Bowers is a former talent agent and current producer of the 48 Hour Film Project, so you know you'll be getting the most current industry standard photographs that will help you land jobs in theater, commercial, modeling, and film.
Braedy Photography is located in the Hodge School Lofts in midtown Cleveland. We have a sunny natural light studio and are within a short distance to other great locations, including Lake Erie and beautiful Wade Park. All photo shoots include a professional makeup stylist and one 8 x 10 (PLUS the digital master) from each each look. For more information, call (216) 373-0653 or visit us online at http://www.braedyphoto.com. NEW! For your convenience you can book your photo shoot online through our website 24/7!
Brian BowersBraedy PhotographyOwner/Lead Photographyhttp://www.braedyphoto.com