[NEohioPAL] MYT Presents I Never Saw Another Butterfly and Stop the Hate Exhibition

Jill Pappenhagen pappenhagen at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 07:00:56 PDT 2010

Presents
“I Never Saw
Another Butterfly”
A drama by Celeste Raspanti

A story of the children of the Terezin Ghetto in 1942 – 1944.

 In a world filled by hate and fear;
A story of love and hope

 May 6th7th, and 8th
       7:30 pm.
        Mayfield Methodist Church
         7747 Mayfield Rd
        Chesterland, Ohio

Directed by Robert  Pappenhagen

Presented by special arrangement with
the Dramatic Publishing Company, Woodstock, Illinois.

After each performance there will be an interactive exhibition on how we can take a stand against hate in our own backyard.  If you want to see how live theatre can touch hearts, open minds, and change the world, you won't want to miss this!

Due to the subject matter
this production may be inappropriate for small children.

Please no photographs or videos Mayfield Youth Theatre