[NEohioPAL] Need Actors for Mock Casualty Events

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 10:59:48 PDT 2010

Need Actors for Mock Casualty Events
Hello Everybody!
Our brave American First Responders need our help.  In an effort to make our community safer, events are staged to give our Police, EMS and Medical Personnel a chance to practice procedures in place in the case of a mass casualty and injury event.  The more realistic the scenarios are, the better the training for all who are involved.
This is a community effort.  We do this to provide a more effective system for ourselves and our loved ones.  These are the people who save lives.
There is no pay.  But, they will feed you and thank you.  And it can be fun.
Our actors will be doing a bit more than the general participant.  They will be briefed the day of or day before the event of their particular role to play.
These events happen at various places and at various times throughout the year.  Please email me if you would like to be considered to be on the list to be contacted to potentially participate.
Thank you.
Maureen Dempsey
Acting Coach
www.maureendempsey.com