[NEohioPAL] VOICE LESSONS in CANTON

Christine Allison canotes at neo.rr.com
Wed May 5 13:48:36 PDT 2010

The are summer openings for voice lessons in Canton with Christine Allison.
Need to be ready for a performance?  How about an audition?  Maybe you just
love to sing? Want to extend your repertoire?  Or you're having some vocal
problems?   I can help you.   Need references?  Let me know and I'll get
them to you.
canotes at neo.rr.com

I will take any age from 2nd grade on up.  My oldest is in his 80's and used
to sing with New York City Opera!

Christine Allison
Director of A Chorus for a Cause
Singers making a difference
www.achorusforacause.org
Altos and basses needed and wanted,
Help us make a difference...please donate.
ALSO:
Has taught for over 30 years.  Has directed choirs for over 35 years. Is
presently the director of Canton Children's Chorus and Bel' VOCI.