[NEohioPAL] Tour with Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network: Building Bridges Mural Project, 5/18

Alison LaRosa Montez alarosa at alumni.iu.edu
Wed May 5 10:26:06 PDT 2010

The next event of the Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network is May 18th! We will be touring the studios and murals of the Building Bridges project with Director Katherine Chilcote. Building Bridges, recently featured in the Wall Street Journal, creates community based public art while providing job training to teens and mentorship with emerging artists. Come learn more about this great program and see their amazing work at sites throughout Cleveland! Meeting site TBA.
 *We will be driving from site to site. If you would like to attend but do not plan to drive, please let Alison know in advance (see email below) so that transportation is covered!

What: Building Bridges Mural and Site Tour
When: Tues. May 18th, 6:00-8:00pm
Where: around Cleveland (meeting site TBD)
How Much: $5-10 suggested donation

Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network brings together Northeast Ohio’s emerging artists and arts management professionals for fun and casual networking opportunities.
To sign up for the CYAPN mailing list, contact Alison: alarosa AT alumni DOT iu DOT edu
Find us on Facebook: Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network

Alison LaRosa Montez
alarosa at alumni.iu.edu