[NEohioPAL] 2 Supporting Roles & Extras Needed for Short Film

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 15:17:14 PDT 2010

Little Beth Entertainment needs adults and teens (ages 13 - 15) as extras for a birthday party scene in our short film, "A Silent Hope", which is a coming-of-age drama that deals with issues faced by our LGBT youth.

The specific day for the filming of the scene has not yet been selected, but it will occur on one day, for approximately 3 hours, during the week of June 13 - 19.  We will know the specific filming date soon.

And, as a last minute notice, we need two 13-14 year old-boys to portray "bullies" in the film.  These are supporting roles with dialogue and will be needed for rehearsals on May 15 and May 22 in Stow, Ohio.  We are looking to cast these roles before Wednesday, May 12.

All roles are non-union, no-pay, but are excellent opportunities for exposure and experience.  Please send resumes and headshots to peteroctb at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Peter Fields
http://www.littlebeth.com